Friday, September 29, 2006



Hey everyone and welcome to my blog. I decided to create this after seeing my sister's blog she has of my nephew DJ. It's a really fun way to let everyone track the progress of your little ones. It's especially good for those of you who live out of state or who I don't get to see that often. I'm going to try and post new pictures of the boys weekly-every Monday- and see how it goes.

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures and please leave us comments as we are anxious to see who's looking :-)

Thanks for viewing!

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Hi Katey! I enjoy watching your boys grow as much as I see DJ growing! Aidan and Tyler are such cute boys. Looks like Gwen got us both to do blogs! Great idea huh?!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

I see you figured out how to link other things to the blog. What happened to the picture of the boys???? I don't see it now.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow katey the kids are so adorable!!!!! thanks for letting us see them! Lisa

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

The boys are just gorgeous! Tyler amazes me everytime I see him and how big and smart he is. I should do one of these too. If I can figure it out. Hope you have a great day!

Tonia

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katey! This is a really good idea. I work such crazy hours I never get the chance to see Aiden anymore. He's growing up so fast. I'll be checking in from time to time. Joan

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home